My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle Costumes for Girls



Twilight Sparkle Hoodie Hat - Includes (1) themed hat with fur tassles.

My Little Pony Big Girls' Twilight Sparkle Hoodie - 60% Cotton/40% Polyester Zipper closure Machine Wash Comes with mane on hood, 3D wing on back and polyester-filled ears Officially licensed product

My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle Deluxe Costume for Kids - This costume includes a dress, removable wings, and unicorn headband. Does not include shoes. This is an officially licensed My Little Pony costume.

My Little Pony Child Costume Twilight Sparkle - Our My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle costume for girls includes a dress and matching headband with ears. And this My Little Pony costume is an officially licensed My Little Pony costume.

Twilight Sparkle Ears Costume Child - Product Includes: Headband with ears and attached hair.

Twilight Sparkle Kit Costume Child - Complete your Twilight Sparkle costume! Officially licensed! Great for dress up or party favors!

Twilight Sparkle Equestria Wig Costume Child - Complete your Twilight Sparkle Equestria costume! Officially licensed! Multicolored Hair!

Twilight Sparkle Wig Costume Child - Product Includes: One character wig.

My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle Costume Wings - Twilight Sparkle Wings FIT: Toddlers . Kids MATERIAL: Iridescent Vinyl and Glitter Foam Clear Invisible Adjustable Shoulder Straps Emroidered Twilight Sparkle Logo Center Back

My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle Girls Costume Hoodie - Dress up as your favorite My Little Pony whenever you want with this officially licensed Twilight Sparkle youth zip-up hoodie. This 60% cotton/40% polyester shirt features a graphic of Twilight Sparkle in front. Further, the hoodie also provides faux (fake) mane, tail, and also a horn! This is definitely a piece of clothing that you don't want to miss out on! Standard youth sizes.

My Little Pony Vac Mask - My Little Pony Plastic Vac Mask. They will set your child's Birthday party and all of your guests will know the theme They are perfect for your My Little Pony Party with these adorable Vac Mask so everyone can look like a beautiful My Little Pony. There are 1 Vac Mask per package.

Twilight Sparkle Equestria Leg Covers Costume Child - Complete your Twilight Sparkle Equestria costume! Officially licensed! Quick and easy to wear!

My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle Girls Fancy Dress Childs Costume - My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle Fancy Dress Costume Includes Dress And Hairpiece Made of polyester Available in pink ans lilac colour Medium size

My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle Tutu Outfit Birthday Custom Any Name - Tutu is made with tulle and tied with a ribbon bow at the waist. Bow can be worn at the center or side. Tutu is made according to size and age. Waist is elastic and stretchy. The tutu is made with the perfect amount of tulle. Top is not attached to the tutu. Tights or leggings can be worn underneath but are not included in the listing. Shirt featured in the picture is a onesie. I only use Carter's brand onesies. If a toddler t shirt(2t,3t or 4t) is ordered the shirt will not be fitted like the picture. It will be made on a regular unisex 100% cotton t shirt. UNISEX TSHIRTS RUN BIG. Custom design are heat pressed with professional heat press machine. The shirt can be machine washed and dried. I enclose very specific washing and drying instructions with every package that must be followed in order for the shirt to last. If you lose the cleaning instructions please contact me and I can email them to you. Hairpieces are included with this listing. You will receive a korker hair bow in the colors pictured. It will come on a partially lined alligator clip and will be clipped onto a 1.5 inch black crochet headband. The clip can be removed and worn without the headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts