My Little Pony Shutterfly Costumes for Girls



Little Girls' My Little Pony Shutterfly Hoodie - My little pony shutterfly girls costume hoodie with 3-d wings and fleece mane on hood

My Little Pony Fluttershy Girls Costume Hoodie - Cotton Yellow 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester Kids Fit Officially Licensed

Shutterfly My Little Pony Birthday Outfit Tutu Set - Outfits comes complete with white shirt, tutu and detachable slide clip shoulder bow. You can remove bow from shoulder and put in the hair or keep attached to shirt to enhance design as pictured. Tutus are made with elastic waist band and used with a variety of nylon and polyester tulle depending on designs and colors chosen. Tutus are custom made so at check outs please make sure you tell us sizing for shirt and then sizing for tutu if different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts