You're Doing It Wrong

I recently watched Jurassic World and have decided that Chris Pratt is one of my favorite actors. I really enjoyed him in Parks and Recreation and it was fun to see him play a different role. He was an awesome hero and I feel like he played that role very well.



The costumes used in this spookygram are:

Owen Costume for Men
Owen Costumes for Men
Fred Flinstone Costumes for Men
Fred Flinstone Costumes for Men
dino costumes for dogs
Dino Costume for Dogs

I wasn't the only one with the idea to recreate the now famous scene in a meme. Robert Downey, Jr. sent Chris Pratt a meme on twitter.
Chris Pratt recreated his own viral Jurassic World Meme by posing with kids at Our Lady of the Lake Hospital.

ICYMI: Chris Pratt recently used his "raptor whispering" skills to cheer up patients at Our Lady of the Lake Children’s...
Posted by Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital on Monday, June 22, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts